Juno4Me is now accepting submissions for the 2019 #LiveWithoutLimits Art Contest. Submit your drawings, sketches, graphic designs, or other digital artwork now. The winning artist will receive a cash prize and will have their image featured on future Juno4Me branded merchandise. The top entries will also be recognized and displayed at our #LWL Pop up Art Celebration on August 7th in Chicago.
Entries must convey the theme #LiveWithoutLimits:
Juno4me gives young people a chance to choose when to be a parent, be powerful in their own lives, and pursue futures full of possibility without the risk of an unplanned pregnancy. How do you live without limits?
- Entries must be two-dimensional with no more than three colors. There’s a good chance we’ll be using the winning entry on all sorts of Juno4Me merchandise, so it’s got to be printer-friendly.
- Amateur artists only. No professionals. This could be your big break!
- Artists must be at least 15 years old at time of entry.
- Only one entry per artist.
- All entries must be the artists original work.
- The deadline for submissions is midnight Sunday, July 24th.
The winning entry will be determined by online voting. Beginning July 25th, Juno4Me’s site will feature a gallery of all accepted submissions where people can vote for their favorite entry. Each visitor can only vote once, so you’re going to want to share the gallery address (https://juno4me.org/art-contest-gallery/)with all of your friends and family. Voting ends at midnight on August 4th. Top votes will be announced on the website and via email; first place winner will be awarded at our live event on Weds. August 7th.